Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am trying to come up with a creative name for a Hip-Hop game show that is set up like jeopardy. Please Help!

I am having a hip hop game show that is set up like jeopardy and i need a cute and creative name for it that will fit the hip-hop theme. It will include categories such as hip hop fashion, samples, name that song, lyrics, highest sellers etc!I am trying to come up with a creative name for a Hip-Hop game show that is set up like jeopardy. Please Help!
Rapardy?I am trying to come up with a creative name for a Hip-Hop game show that is set up like jeopardy. Please Help!
how about "Hip Hop Game Show"I am trying to come up with a creative name for a Hip-Hop game show that is set up like jeopardy. Please Help!
I'd call it "Holla for a Dolla"

No comments:

Post a Comment