Monday, January 30, 2012

Jeopardy the game show, what do 2nd and 3rd places win?

Do you think its cheap? Compared to "Deal or No Deal" and others where contestants win millions?Jeopardy the game show, what do 2nd and 3rd places win?
I would love to know the answer to this. They used to give them prizes which they showed you at the end of the program.



I do not think it is cheap. I watch Jeopardy to try and answer the questions, although no-one in the family can stand Alex Trebeck. As for that deal show I watched it twice - so boring.



Well sorry i did not answer your question, but I look forward to seeing the reply. Enjoy your day!!Jeopardy the game show, what do 2nd and 3rd places win?
they use to give them stuff like bose radios and luggage but i dont think they say anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment