Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need help with a Powerpoint Game... Like Jeopardy!?

Ok, so i'm in Multi-Media class right now, and we have been given an assignment to make a game on Microsoft Powerpoint using hyperlinks.



Kind of like Jeopardy... that some use to study. However, unlike Jeopardy, in this game, I'm working with a partner to create it and we must "develop a game that supports creativity, logic, and problem solving."



The only thing I can think of IS Jeopardy... But, I want to make it fun, and not so much for study purposes...



so, Any Ideas???? Because me and my project partner are at a loss...



Thanks in advance! ~Nikki %26amp;%26amp; CaitlinI need help with a Powerpoint Game... Like Jeopardy!?
Here is a website http://jc-schools.net/TUTORIALS/PPT-GAME鈥?/a> with powerpoint games you can download. Download a few and it will give you some really good ideas about the direction you'd like to go. You can also modify the files to fit your needs. Hope that will help you out some.

No comments:

Post a Comment