Monday, January 30, 2012

Making anime jeopardy game. List Tsunderes and Traps?

Note: Wherever I say "anime", I also mean manga, just to widen the options a little. (End note)



I need four tsunderes and three traps, from easiest to guess, to hardest to guess.

Typically, the easiest one would be a character from an anime that everyone or nearly everyone knows. Like Sailor Moon or Pokemon.

The hardest to guess would be from a not-so-popular anime, like.. Monster or something.



Trap = a boy who looks like a girl.

Perfect, well-known example: Haku from Naruto. (That's my first one)

So now I need the list to start with a trap that's not as well known, but isn't too impossible to find.

The last of course needs to be one that someone would never guess. Or at least have a SUPER hard time guessing it.Making anime jeopardy game. List Tsunderes and Traps?
Kurapica from Hunter X Hunter. It actually never says whether he/she is guy or not. I assume he is.



Or Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maoh.



Actually lookie: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment