Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jeopardy game for Nintendo DS problem?

Okay, I'm having a weird issue for my DS. I've had the game for 2 days, I've been playing the Easy games. However, just now, both this level and Custom Level have not been loading. Both the top and bottom screens of my DS are just black, and the game is still on. I tried Medium level, and it loaded immediately. I've had the DS for only two-four months. I tried turning the game off and on. Nothing. I've taken the game out of the DS slot, and blowing both the game and DS slot, and nothing.







Is this an issue with my game, or the DS itself? Thank you!!Jeopardy game for Nintendo DS problem?
the crash might be because of the game console (DS), hardware

Try to play with other games, if it's not, than the game one cause this
  • justin bieber phone number
  • helly hansen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment