Monday, January 23, 2012

I need a chemistry game? like i was gunna do jeopardy type thing but the one template I found has too many?

too many slides and plus everyone is doing jeopardy.

Any suggestions?

The topics include naming and balancing equations and stuff.I need a chemistry game? like i was gunna do jeopardy type thing but the one template I found has too many?
Jeopardy is fun, and generally accepted as a good way if you have nothing better to go with. For the naming, you might be able to try a variation of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, or a version of Hollywood Squares, although your students might not be as familiar with that game. As for balancing equations, in my Spanish class we sometimes play conjugation road races where each person in the team only writes on verb form. This could be adapted to balancing equations where each person on the team only writes one compound or coefficient. If none of these ideas work, you can always fall back on Jeopardy and just take out some of the slides.



I hope that you and your students have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment