Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are you ready for Jeopardy - Game 20?

If you have seen the show, you know how it is played. I give you the answer and you have to give me the question. The only difference is that you need to give all 5 questions instead of just one.



Today鈥檚 category is: 60鈥橲 LYRICS



$100 Question: Simon %26amp; Garfunkel told her that "Jesus loves you more than you will know, wo, wo, wo"



$200 Question: Otis Redding was "Sittin' on" this title spot "watchin' the tide roll away"



$300 Question: This 60's pop tune asks "Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?"



$400 Question: "Don't hang around and let your problems surround you, the are movie shows" here



$500 Question: "If I were" this "and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway? Would you have my baby?"



Remember to answer in the form of a question! (Who is鈥?What is鈥?)



PS. If you like this game, my game 19 is still open too. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Are you ready for Jeopardy - Game 20?
Who is Mrs Robinson?

What is the dock of the bay?

What is up, up and away?

And this one threw me but I think it is

What is downtown?? and

What is a carpenter?

Please let me know if I got them right!Are you ready for Jeopardy - Game 20?
i don't know all of the 60's sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment