Monday, January 23, 2012

What a good review game idea I could use for school?

I have to present a group project in a couple days and we were gonna make a review game as part of the presentation. I didn't want to do the typical jeopardy game idea, but if I have to I'll resort to that.What a good review game idea I could use for school?
What some of my classes do is have Chalkboard Olympics.



If it's possible to have answers like that, you can split your class into 2 lines, then you can say a description and have the first person run up to the chalkboard and write it as fast as they can.



Example: What is cheese in French?



*runs up to the board and writes really fast and messily* Frommage!



xP I hope I explained it well enough, and if it doesn't help, sorry. ^^'What a good review game idea I could use for school?
A crossword puzzle or anything like thatWhat a good review game idea I could use for school?
Try around the world: two people who sit by eachother are asked a question, the first person to ring the bell/raise there hand/ say their name, etc.. gets to answer; if they are correct, they move on to the next person and you repeat by asking a question and having the first person to answer correctly move on. If the first person is incorrect, the second person gets a chance to answer. If they are incorrect too, you move on to the next two people. I love this review game, it's fun and fast moving. Good luck on your presentation, I hope that I helped ( : Merry Christmas: Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment