Monday, January 23, 2012

School Jeopardy Game?

Well, I'm in eighth grade, and we each have to come up with a game of jeopary for tech class. Firstly, we have to come up with a topic (all the questions and answers). Thing is, I don't know what to do it on. It has to be general knowlegde of some sort, I just don't really know what would be fair to everyone. Any suggestions?School Jeopardy Game?
Ohmygosh, I just did that last year in seventh grade. I had several subjects, like math, social studies, english, shapes, science, etc.



It's easy. You just put simple questions under the catergories...School Jeopardy Game?
You can actually create a Jeopard game in PowerPoint to show on your computer. Even better if your room has a projector hooked up to your computer. This site teaches you how.

http://www.graves.k12.ky.us/tech/jeopard鈥?/a>



If you type in "Jeopardy template", you can find other examples as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment