Thursday, January 26, 2012

If R&S was a Jeopardy game, what answers would you question?

This site technically must be a Question and Answer format. And technically, I am asking a question here.



So if we were to provide answers in the Question box, what questions would you give as an answer? What answers could survive a violation notice?



The answer is: If we are to continue seeking knowledge, from this website, the ability to build relationships is critical to gaining trust on all sides. What is the question?If R%26amp;S was a Jeopardy game, what answers would you question?
Alex, what is:"Should we allow chatting on YA"?
What is, why can't we seek knowledge on R%26amp;S?If R%26amp;S was a Jeopardy game, what answers would you question?
"Why should the report monkeys on all sides knock it off already?"
What is basic human kindness?



The answers could not survive the violations because they would end in question marks.



We tried this in politics and some kill-joy reported everyone.If R%26amp;S was a Jeopardy game, what answers would you question?
I actually tried that once. My "question" was "It's Jeopardy time. I provide the answer, you provide the question." and the details said, "Kittens" I got some good responses but it was deleted within an hour because it wasn't a question or an answer.



Edit: The question is, "Why do most R%26amp;S users not last long?"
Back off cat woman! Are you trying to steal my gig?



=-)
What is, "why can't I run around giving hugs to all my fellow R%26amp;Srs ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment