Monday, January 30, 2012

The new Jeopardy game?

Okay I'm having lot's of problems with it. Just got it yesterday. I finally set up the buzzers(which took a really friggen' long time btw) Okay anyways alot of the times the question freezes and I know how to get out of the question but than it just skips it. First question: Why does it freeze up like that? (remember it's brandnew)

And than when I try to play two or three player it freezes up when you try to put your name in than you can push enter and just skip it and than choose your episode and than before it even let's you choose a category or question it says to eject disc and restart. Second Question: How do I get it to let me play multiple player?The new Jeopardy game?
You are one of the unlucky people to buy a bugged game. Just return it for another. There is a game error where it loops so it freezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment