Monday, January 30, 2012

I admit it : I love Game Shows...Jeopardy,Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune. How about you?

I like many game shows, past and present. Shows like, but definitely not limited to,



Press Your Luck

Scrabble

$100,000 Pyramid

Family Feud

Match Game

Wheel of Fortune

Jeopardy

The Price is Right

Classic Concentration

Lingo

Deal or No DealI admit it : I love Game Shows...Jeopardy,Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune. How about you?
Jeopardy isn't bad if I absolutely don't have anything else to do, but the questions are too easy. The rest I can do without.
I like are you smarter than a fifth grader.I admit it : I love Game Shows...Jeopardy,Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune. How about you?
Absolutely! I LOVE game shows. I especially like the old match game shows and press your luck with the Whammys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My fave is prob. Deal or no deal,identity,wheel of fortune and hollywood squares i luv trivia games!!I admit it : I love Game Shows...Jeopardy,Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune. How about you?
Game shows when starts bring a new concept

we all like it



But its colour fades away shortly
I love game shows that require at least some higher thought, so that means Deal or No Deal is out.



But I love Jeopardy. Wheel is ok if I can't find anything else to watch. I love that show on GSN, Lingo. That one is addicting.
I love game shows too. Some of my favorites are:

Family Feud

Wheel Of Fortune

Street Smarts

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
The Price is Right was king every time I stayed home sick as a kid. It's a tv ritual I bet we all partake. Match Game and Press Your Luck were great as well.



Whammy鈥?Whammy鈥?Whammyyyyyyyyy鈥︹€?STOP!
  • ski doo
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment