Monday, January 23, 2012

Does the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?

Does the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?

IT DOES ESPECIALLY THE TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT PARTDoes the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?
It's similar but not quite.They need to change it to something modern as it's annoying hearing the same tunes for 50+ yrsDoes the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?
similar but not exactlyDoes the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?
Not even close
Yes, it's very similar at that ending part, but the rest not so much

No comments:

Post a Comment