Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I make my own game (similar to jeopardy) for a class project on the computer?

I'm trying to make a game similar to jeopardy on my computer so I can just hook it up to the projector so we can play in class. I want to make it look like the Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader game, where you choose a category, click on it, and a question appears, then a button to click to show the answer.



Is it possible for me to do this for free? Or if I have to buy a software to make the game please tell me which one?



Thanks so much!How do I make my own game (similar to jeopardy) for a class project on the computer?
Use Microsoft PowerPoint and hyperlink the slides to where u wantthem to go. Use a table for the catagoriesHow do I make my own game (similar to jeopardy) for a class project on the computer?
Microsoft Powerpoint is great for that!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4441276_create-j鈥?/a>

Use this tutorial to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment