Monday, January 30, 2012

If the game of Jeopardy had categories mirroring the questions on YA, what would be the categories?

...outside of 'urgent', 'help, please' and 'easy 10 points'...If the game of Jeopardy had categories mirroring the questions on YA, what would be the categories?
Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest,,and American politics.
am i pregnant

what's your fave color

does he like me

if you were a superhero

what time is it

am i pretty

who's your fave userIf the game of Jeopardy had categories mirroring the questions on YA, what would be the categories?
Visually reversed?
dumbest questions on YAIf the game of Jeopardy had categories mirroring the questions on YA, what would be the categories?
Questions Asked 50x a Day



Answers you can find by Searching



Spam



Dumb Answers



Wrong Category





I could hear the contestants now, "I'll take "I don't want to do my own Homework" for $200 Alex."
riddles....Guys only!......myspace question?
am i hott.. whos your crush..violations and the person who got them... and the daily double is...if you were stranded on an island.....
Avatar games

Am I pregnant

Std's
I'll take "Am I fat" for 800 Alex...



No make that "Owwwww" for 600.
Am I fat/nose too big/pretty?

Why are (insert minority of choice) such scroungers?

I'm not racist but...

Banal post relationship/teenage angst poetry.

Your going to hell, disbeliever.

Your an idiot, believer.

Name that skin disease.
Do your own homework

Stupid questions

It's all about the points

Who cares

Why don't you all agree with me

Nothing else to do
politics %26amp;goverment, social %26amp;culture news%26amp; event, Business%26amp; finance, Arts %26amp;Humanities
Sex

Worst Questions
You forgot the top 2 - "Am I pregnant?" and "Does s/he like me?" OH! and "Am I pretty/hot?"



Edit: I just read the other answers and y'all are bringing tears to my eyes I am laughing so hard!!! Thanks!!
Could I be pregnant...

Should I have sex, I love him, I think he loves me, oh and I'm 14...

Questions that aren't really questions...

Should I take my child to the doctor....(better known as "I shouldn't be a parent!")...

Need help with my homework/project in (insert subject here)...

Yadda, yadda, yadda....



=|



Edit: Oops...almost forgot the best one:



Should I get my (insert body part here) PIERCED?!?!
Is he my baby daddy?

I'll take "You are not the father" for three thousand final answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment