Monday, January 30, 2012

Jeopardy or Wheel of fortune which is the better game show?

wheel

i can actually solve the puzzles.Jeopardy or Wheel of fortune which is the better game show?
Jeopardy is a better show, but Wheel of Fortune is more fun to watch because Pat Sajak is always playing grab-*** with the female guests!Jeopardy or Wheel of fortune which is the better game show?
There's not much to technically judge on, so it's basically based on opinion.



I prefer Wheel of Fortune, maybe because I use to watch it as a kid and I have the board game of it. I also think the way of playing is just extremely fun. Guessing the phrases or quotes is always a treat.



However, if I had to go on one, I'd go for Jeopardy because you'd win more money, and it's based on knowledge, not luck.
  • jp cycles
  • harcourt math
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment