Monday, January 23, 2012

Home-made Jeopardy Game Ideas?

I'm having a birthday party tomorrow and I need some ideas for my Jeopardy game,the answers must be so that 11-12 year olds would know. These are the answers and categories I have:



Books: Need 2: I have: Harry Potter, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Goose Bumps



Movies: Need 1: I have: Wizard of Oz, Rapunzel, Kings New Clothes, Alice in Wonderland



T.V. Shows: Need 2: I have: Scooby-Doo, Fairly Odd Parents, Everybody hate Chris



Movie Stars: Need 3: I have : Adam Sandler, Hannah Montana



Singers: Need 3: I have: Micheal Jackson, P!nk





*Thank You Very Much*Home-made Jeopardy Game Ideas?
Books

* It's OK to use very popular younger books, like Green Eggs and Ham

* Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys

* Even books they haven't read about but know about, like Sherlock Holmes



Movies:

* Any Disney animated film (Sleeping Beauty, Snow White)

* Shrek

* Star Wars



TV - these are very popular cartoons:

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

* Sonic X

* Bugs Bunny



Movie stars: good luck. Kids normally don't pay attention to such people. Probably the recent sex symbols and the Twilight and Harry Potter actors are going to be the best-known to kids of that age.



Singers: just look at the top artists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_40_Main鈥?/a>



Jim, http://www.JeopardySolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment