Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can over studying make you more tired and possible worse?

For my AP theory class, we are reviewing 20 pages of vocabulary, and every 4 pages (or 4 sections) are going to be on the review game, Jeopardy. Monday and Tuesday, I didn't study as hard, and I was able to answer the questions better. Today, I studied yesterday, and in class, and studied hard in study hall, and wasn't able to answer as fast. We won, but my reaction and reading and thinking seemed to be slowed down, and I didn't go hit the buzzer fast...so...Can over studying make you more tired and possible worse?
Best way to study vocab, one page at a time. If you mess up, restart. You're committed to AP, so suck it up.
  • mercedes benz usa
  • language translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment