Saturday, February 18, 2012

Have you ever been on a television game show?

Like Jeopardy, Family Fued, Dating Game, Newlywed Game, etc?



I haven't but wonder if you or anyone you know has been on one.Have you ever been on a television game show?
Yes, I was on the Dating Game as a contestant and the girl picked me because I had fewer stupid answers than the other guys (it was just luck). Do you know what the date was? Dinner and being guests of honor at a ribbon cutting ceremony for a new freeway in Southern California. LOL!!! Oh well, at least the limo was fun. And I never saw the girl again.Have you ever been on a television game show?
i was in the audience on the price is right...a total waste of a day in california!!Have you ever been on a television game show?
I have never been on a national TV game show, but I WAS on a New Orleans trivia game show some years ago, made and broadcast in New Orleans. I still have it on VHS tape. It was called "N.O. It Alls." I didn't win, but I might have done better if they hadn't had the contestants answer which high school the show's host attended in New Orleans! He was/is a New Orleans sports broadcaster. How was anyone supposed to know which high school he attended unless the person went to school with him?? I thought it was a very unfair question.

No comments:

Post a Comment