Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you could be a contestant on any game show, what would you want to be on?

I'm just wondering if you'd want to play something that took intelligence or something that was based on luck. I'd want to be on "Deal or No Deal". I like playing along with "Jeopardy" and "Wheel of Fortune" and I do well but I don't think I'd be so great at them if I actually was a contestant. I'm so embarrassed if I was like on "Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader" and I missed a second grade question! If you could be a contestant on any game show, what would you want to be on?
I'd go on Wheel of Fortune because even the person who comes in 3rd place gets to keep the money they earned.
Deal or No DealIf you could be a contestant on any game show, what would you want to be on?
Blind date. Shame it got cancelled :(
I would go and play on "Deal or No Deal."If you could be a contestant on any game show, what would you want to be on?
Deal or no Deal (so stressful though!) and also Cash Cab.
Price is right.

Luck shows always want you to act the part, and I'm not about to act like a jack@ss. And Intelligence shows, I'd be afraid that I'd get tossed in the first round or so. So not cool.
Family Feud. Thats always fun to play along with ^^
Jeopardy but I am not smart enough

Who wants to be a millionaire that I would own
Who wants to be a millionaire...
I'd kick *** on "Don't Forget the Lyrics".
Price is right
The Price is Right with Bob barker
ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT THE NAKED SHOW
Prices is Right!
something with words , like lingo, maybe.
umm...maybe Deal or no Deal.
Jeopardy for sure!
Wheel of fortune
Deal or no Deal. I love watching that show because people are so greedy and I love seeing them lose all or some of their money. I would take whatevetr I could get on that show and be out......shooot anything would still be more than i came in with!
Either 5th grader or Wheel!



Deal or no Deal is too risky IMO
Family Feud

Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Price is Right

Jeopardy
Jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment