Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm looking to sell some of my old games and a game system.?

I was wanting to know what price I should be asking for. These are the games I'm trying to sell.



Playstation Games:

Jeopardy!

Grand Theft Auto 2

Suikoden

Suikoden 2

Final Fantasy Anthology (V and VI)

Final Fantasy Tactics x2

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII x2

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy Chronicles (IV and Chorno Trigger)

Chrono Cross

Legend of Dragoon

Diablo

Beyond the Beyond



Playstation 2 Games:

Suikoden III

Suikoden V

Xenosaga: Episode II

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy XII



Also have a Playstation 1 Slim with a Memory Card and a couple of controllers.



None of the games have cases or manuels anymore.I'm looking to sell some of my old games and a game system.?
Are you selling them to get more games? or are you falling out of love with games? Alot of places want the cases and sometimes the manuals before they'll consider buying it from you [in some cases the disc needs to be in good condition too]



If you want to try the trading game.. join http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/homepa鈥?/a> its a game trading site.. you send and receive .. you get some points for joining.. than the more you trade or "sell" you get points which you can use to "purchase" better games or games you've been looking for. I've gotten a few games in great condition that way..



I did Goozex because blockbuster and a video game specialty store wouldn't lemme trade in most of my ps2, psp, xbox or gc games.. or if they did.. it was only 2 bucks =/ [which they turn around and sell it for 20 $]



Seriously.. on ebay.. anything can sell for anything. My dad put up a new wii fit unopened.. only thinking he was getting back 80, he got nearly 300.



Try 5 bucks a game or 3 for ten or something.. make it worth the persons time.I'm looking to sell some of my old games and a game system.?
ill take the ps2 for 50-150$ mark me as best answer and buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment