Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Give me a valid question (such as "What is...?") to this answer: "armpit juice"?

You give me a question that the answer to it could be "armpit juice". Preferably a question that starts with "what is..." like in the Jeopardy game show.



Examples:

Answer: "Lucky Charms"

Your question: "What is magically delicious?"



Answer: "Ear wax"

Your question: "how did you get these coins to be so shiny?"Give me a valid question (such as "What is...?") to this answer: "armpit juice"?
what is that smell in my truck
What is magically delicious?



:)Give me a valid question (such as "What is...?") to this answer: "armpit juice"?
What is the greatest aphrodisiac?
How did you get these coins to be so shiny?Give me a valid question (such as "What is...?") to this answer: "armpit juice"?
What is the best mix for rum?
what is another word for sweat ?

No comments:

Post a Comment