Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why are the questions on jeopardy so tough?

I only get some of them right the whole game. It talks about a lot of useless information.Why are the questions on jeopardy so tough?
They seem difficult and pointless to me too... but everytime I watch them with Nick, he gets like half of the answers right. I'm not just saying that because I love him - he really does. He is a vast mass of, what seems to be, useless information. Another show that's like that is Cash Cab on Discovery Channel. Only it's not as tense and more fun, it seems like. If you haven't seen it, you ought to. It's really cool.
It's for the intellectuals. I like watching when they have kids on, I'm pretty good, then.Why are the questions on jeopardy so tough?
so that no one will win!
um, because its for smart people to see how smart they are...on mtv's ture life im a genius, it showed this one guy go on jepordy and he was a genius.!Why are the questions on jeopardy so tough?
Of course it's useless information - it's a trivia show. Look up the definition of the word trivia. The questions are tough because it's meant for very smart people, as opposed to shows like Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
It isn't hard for me. I'm a trivia junky. Well it is a little or it wouldnt be fun.
duh...because they want everyone else to feel dumb!!!!
Depending on what categories are covered, I'll get about 1/2 the questions right.



It wouldn't be fun to watch if the questions were all ones that most people knew.
Because Alex don't want me on there
Because they want to give smart people money.

No comments:

Post a Comment