Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need help coming up with an idea for a school project. I have to make some kind of game ?

Something similar to Jeopardy. Other class mates have used this idea, so I need a different one. I am doing a report in front of the class on cleaning products. I have a power point that I am going to go over and then I would like the game to cover those topics. I was thinking something like family feud, but I am unsure of how to figure out what topic to put first, second etc. Since I am not polling anyone. ANY ideas are greatly appreciated!!I need help coming up with an idea for a school project. I have to make some kind of game ?
Who wants to be a millionaire?



Give 4 multiple choice answers with 15 total questions...the first questions are the easiest and the more answers you get right the harder the question gets. You get a 50/50...ask the audience (the classmates) and phone a friend (the teacher). Buy a bag of M%26amp;M's for making it to the $1000 question, a candy bar for the making it to the next benchmark, and some other prize for the million dollar prize!



That sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment