Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is their anyway to get the answers from the television show "Jeopardy" before that episode airs?

I am a 16 year old student from orange county and my dad and i play the Television game show "Jeopardy" every night on ABC. He gets nearly every single answer which i find a bit suspicious. I would like to know if their is a website or something where i can get the answers before he does and really 'let him have it'. Your Help would be appreciated.Is their anyway to get the answers from the television show "Jeopardy" before that episode airs?
noIs their anyway to get the answers from the television show "Jeopardy" before that episode airs?
Dad's pulling a fast one on ya huh?



He might be getting the aired episode from the east coast and watching it three hours prior to it being aired on the west coast....You have satelitte cable at home?!? That might be it! Im not aware of websites for it.,...Is their anyway to get the answers from the television show "Jeopardy" before that episode airs?
In my area on the east caoast, a local station airs the show an hour before the regular broadcast, that could be happening in your area too. I used that to trick members of my family, but now they know so it doesn't work anymore.
Yeah me too. I Live on Long Island and it airs and hour before the normal programming so I write down all the answers and show off to other family members.
  • game of thrones book
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment