Sunday, February 12, 2012

How would you describe yourself to a game show host?

I was watching Jeopardy last night and I wondered how I would sum up my whole life in a couple sentences for Alex Trebek.



" Hi Alex, I work from my home and waste my time answering questions on Yahoo"How would you describe yourself to a game show host?
"i eat hamsters"
that sounds great if I ever make it on that show I might use your line for kicks imagine the look on alex's face





mine would be I work with a large insurance company and during the slow times i tend to do some web browsing How would you describe yourself to a game show host?
haha, omg i swear the people on jeproday think "hmm, whats the most stupid thing i can say right now" when they give their answer, haha i would prolly say the same as you cuz it's sooo true!
i like to play video games all day and sleep the rest How would you describe yourself to a game show host?
I would say, What is a loser?
that's exactly what i would say, thanks
lol

yeah thats pretty much it.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment