Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some good drug questions?

I'm doing a project in AP US History about the 1960's, and I can't think of any questions for a Jeopardy game I'm creating via Powerpoint. Any ideas?What are some good drug questions?
Dear Riley, after considering my past I felt as though I should supply you with several possible solutions based on my experience. Back in the 1960's, my parents were experimenting heavily with hazardous material/substances. Once, my mother inhaled the fumes from the backside of a motorcycle. Another time, my parents swallowed a china vase filled to the brim with dog urine. Nevertheles, my experiences with such drug abusers have lead me to becoe very knowledgeable on the topic. I sugget when creating this powerpoint, utilize many images of plump little children engaging in a christmas feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment