Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I do this in Microsoft Powerpoint?

I'm making a jeopardy game for my Spanish project, and I have hyperlinks on the question board to go to the questions. My question is, is there a way I can make the hyperlink change color once it's been clicked on? I want to be able to keep track of which questions have already been taken. Also, is there a way to put drag-able boxes to put over the hyperlinks?



Thanks :D MY project is due on Wednesday, so I need help fast xDHow can I do this in Microsoft Powerpoint?
is there a way to put drag-able boxes to put over the hyperlinks?



I found a way to make this.

http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/ho鈥?/a>

In PowerPoint, you can insert "Shapes", then add the hyperlink on the shape instead of text. To make your PowerPoint look better, you can set the background of the shape to make it invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment