Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I get a recording of the Final Jeopardy theme song?

I want to blast this song over the loudspeakers at my local high school football games (similar to what some NFL stadiums currently do) whenever the referees huddle or take too long to decide on a call. (note: I need the Final Jeopardy jingle, not the synthesized full-length theme song; I've tried the Game Show Theme Song CD which is sold on amazon.com but that's no good).



Thanks.Where can I get a recording of the Final Jeopardy theme song?
limewire.com download it.



I have limewire and I just downloaded:



Jeopardy theme song



just type that in under search. Remember to click on the audio tab first.



After you search it, click twice on the one you want. It will start downloading at the bottom of limewire. when it has a couple percent done, click on it twice to listen to part of it to see if it is what you want. After you find out it is, and it says 100% done, left click on it, hold it down and drag the song to your desktop. Then open up your "my music" and drag the song from your desktop into there. It will automatically go into your media player (if you have media player). Then all you have to do is search the song in your media player and burn it to a CD. Of course you have to have a cd burner.



Hope this helps and good luck.Where can I get a recording of the Final Jeopardy theme song?
step one: buy a tape recorder.

step two: turn it on and press record.

step three: sing the tune into your tape recorder.

step four: turn tape recorder off.

step five: press rewind

step six: press play.Where can I get a recording of the Final Jeopardy theme song?
sean go to



http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id103鈥?/a>



let me know how it went

No comments:

Post a Comment