Saturday, February 18, 2012

I need a good trivia catagory for a game at school?

we are playing jeopardy at school and most of it is science quetions but im allowed to come up with a bonus catagory and i need to be creative but i have no idea what to askI need a good trivia catagory for a game at school?
ummm..... hair??





( i saw it once on a epsiode of jepordy)
Fairy Tale,

Do a question like...



I like my own little corner, and I'm forced to sweep,

I am not Snow White, or Little Bo Peep,

My whole darn family is making me unglad,

What fairy tale character am I, please answer this question before I go mad!!!I need a good trivia catagory for a game at school?
triviaemails.com
Have like a human body catagory. Ask questions like how body systems do we have or which organ does what.I need a good trivia catagory for a game at school?
Religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment