Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need help coming up with an idea for a school project. I have to make some kind of game. ?

Something similar to Jeopardy. Other class mates have used this idea, so I need a different one. I am doing a report in front of the class on cleaning products. I have a power point that I am going to go over and then I would like the game to cover those topics. I was thinking something like family feud, but I am unsure of how to figure out what topic to put first, second etc. Since I am not polling anyone. ANY ideas are greatly appreciated!!I need help coming up with an idea for a school project. I have to make some kind of game. ?
What about a song, maybe use the tune of Jingle Bells or Happy Birthday. You will need to come up with the words (of course on your cleaning products) and then as the last page of your powerpoint have the words written out. If singing is not your thing call on someone else in the classroom who can carry a tune to lead everyone else. Good Luck!



Shout, shout, shout it all out

These are the stains we can do without,

So come on,

I'm cleaning with you,

come on...





Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells

Batman smells

Robin layed an egg

Batmobile lost its wheel

and Joker go away

Hey!



2. Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells

Batman smells

Robin layed an egg

Batmobile lost its wheel

and Joker took ballet

hey!



Jingle Bells Batman Smells

Robin laid an egg

Joker stole the Batmobile

And then he rode away!I need help coming up with an idea for a school project. I have to make some kind of game. ?
my idea would be clean or no clean I need help coming up with an idea for a school project. I have to make some kind of game. ?
make a matching or

No comments:

Post a Comment