Sunday, February 5, 2012

I need college themed jeopardy type questions!?

I am working with an outreach program at my local college that deals with encouraging 10th graders to go to college. We are doing a Jeopardy style game with prizes and I need to come up with some more questions/answers related to financial aid, FAQ's, college lifestyle, common college misconceptions etc.

Any ideas? I already have several (to many to list) but we would like some more. Any serious replys would be appreciated :)I need college themed jeopardy type questions!?
good idea.

I am not wording these question right, but something related to

do all student regardless of income have to fill out FAFSA

Must you take the ACT and SAT

Can you choose your own roommate

how many credits is a full time student

are books free at college

do you need a lap top at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment