Thursday, February 2, 2012

Is "Jeopardy" a GSN game?

GSN= Game Show NetworkIs "Jeopardy" a GSN game?
Well the reruns are actually played on GSN but it actually originated on NBC
Yes I've seen it on there while channel surfing.Is "Jeopardy" a GSN game?
No, Jeopardy is only one of those games you see on local channels like ABC and NBC.
I don't think so. At least, I've never seen it played on that channel. I'm sorry to say I don't watch that show, so I wouldn't know what channel it IS on.Is "Jeopardy" a GSN game?
not that im aware of... i dont really think so
Although reruns of "Jeopardy!" do air on GSN, new episodes run Monday through Friday in syndication. To find out when "Jeopardy!" airs in your area, visit the official website:

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/jeo鈥?/a>
i think so

No comments:

Post a Comment