Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whats the best game show ever?, mine are: match game, family feud, price is right, jeopardy, wheel of fortune?

My all-time favorite is always Jeopardy. Some other ones I like are 10,000 Pyramid, Who wants to be a Millionaire(gets annoying sometimes the time it takes to get to all the questions), Password, Family Feud, Remember Scrabble? I loved that game, Lingo is one of my new favorites, Beat the Clock, and I can't think of the name of the last one. The one with the WHAMMIES! No whammy, no whammy, no whammy STOP! I like the older version better. PRESS YOUR LUCK! that's the name of it.Whats the best game show ever?, mine are: match game, family feud, price is right, jeopardy, wheel of fortune?
You pretty much said all of my favorite game shows..but...If I had to pick 1, it would be Price is Right!!
Jeopardy is the best of those, imo.Whats the best game show ever?, mine are: match game, family feud, price is right, jeopardy, wheel of fortune?
Family Feud!!
I rather like "Win Ben Stein's Money."

But yes, the ones you listed are very high up on my list of favorites.Whats the best game show ever?, mine are: match game, family feud, price is right, jeopardy, wheel of fortune?
Family Fued
Jeopardy is my all time favorite.
jeopardy of course
Match Game, Family Feud, Price is Right, Jokers Wild,

Lets Make a Deal, Pyramid...I liked the Wheel of Fortune when they had to spend the winnings "buying" prizes and always got a ceramic dog or something ugly with the last $150 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment