Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jeopardy for 3rd graders.... read on please?

ok- I'm working on something for a college computer class. I would like the information I put into this assignment to really be accurate. I am working with power point to learn the ins and outs of the program, and to do so we are to create a Jeopardy game for an elementary level class. I picked 3rd grade. What trivia could I put into this PP.... like do 3rd graders have to learn their states or us presidents at this grade level? Help me pin point some categories- I obviously already have math and science, I need 3 other categories that I can research info to input. Thanks for your help! :)Jeopardy for 3rd graders.... read on please?
Most states have practice tests for their high stakes testing. I created a powerpoint jeopardy game for my kids. Alaska has Reading, Writing, and Math for 3rd grades, + science for 4th graders. Check your local state/county department of education website for these practice tests. Also, you could go to the local elementary school and let them know what you are trying to do. You might offer to burn them a copy for use in their 3rd grade classrooms when you are done.



The Alaska url is http://www.eed.state.ak.us/tls/assessmen鈥?/a>



Good luck, RailJeopardy for 3rd graders.... read on please?
spelling, english, playground equipment (ex one might hang to cross..what is monkey bars)..Jeopardy for 3rd graders.... read on please?
Actually, you need 4. Jeopady has 6 categories of 5 questions each. You should have 6 subjects. Use those: Reading; Math; Science; Social Studies; English; and, Spelling. You could also use the lunch menu and come up with answers about things they eat everyday. You could give answers about gym, art, the library, the computer lab, music, recess, or the bus.
You should add a fun category. Like one about television shows that kids might watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment