Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is your favorite game show (please, for the love of everyone, don't say Jeopardy!)?

Nah, I'm kidding. Say whatever game show you want to.What is your favorite game show (please, for the love of everyone, don't say Jeopardy!)?
LILIAN GI... COME ON DOWN !!! YOUR THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT.....
Family Feud.What is your favorite game show (please, for the love of everyone, don't say Jeopardy!)?
Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader
Jeopardy is by far my fav. sorry. The wheel is also a good oneWhat is your favorite game show (please, for the love of everyone, don't say Jeopardy!)?
1 vs. 100. I want to be on that show in the worst way. The questions are SOOOO EASY!
I was going to say that I didn't like ANY game shows but I am kind of hooked on Family Feud. Some of those people just don't get it!
Press Your Luck



No whammies, no whammies, no whammies!!!
I used to love Win Lose or Draw and The Match Game when I was a kid. But now it's got to be Jeopardy or Wheel Of Fortune.
"Deal Or No Deal"



Just because I love watching my 4 year old daughter get all exited saying out loud NO, NO DEAL!
Can I really say Jeopardy?...lol... Because it really is my favorite.
Wheel Of Fortune, but I liked it better when they had to buy stuff (spend the money). "I'll take the trip to Africa and the skis and snow-dog stuffed animal for $8,250". lol
beat the geeks. it was on comedy central back in the day and it was quite possibly the most fantastic idea ever for a game show. contestants would challenge self-professed 'geeks' in a variety of genres.



idiot savant on mtv was pretty awesome too.
Wheel of Fortune and Family Feud
Family Feud
Jeopardy !
Family Feud and Hollywood Squares
I like Deal or No Deal.
Blankety Blank
price is rite
The Price Is Right........got to love Bob Barker
Deal or No Deal and Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
deal or no deal
Beat the geeks
Press Your Luck..
Who wants to be a millionaire. I've got to a million several times.
It's time to play.........The Family Fued!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheel of Fortune
wheel of fortune
Sorry but jeopardy is really my fave....but family fued is nice too..
i watch hollywood squares... if thats counted as a game show and the only reason i do is cause its on when im awake so wakes me up while im havin my tea and couldnt care less bout the remote !! i hate the host though...... whoeva he is !
Jeopardy what?? : } I love The Price is Right. I wonder who will take over when

Bob Barker retires in May or June. It won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment