Sunday, February 5, 2012

Have you ever appeared on a televised game show?

Out of Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, Hollywood Squares and many other game shows there have been countless contestants competing. Have you ever been one of them? If you have appeared on a game show which show was it? What did you win? What year was it?Have you ever appeared on a televised game show?
Yes - a local high school quiz show (1978, I believe).



We got toasted in the first game - but we got toasted by the team that won the entire series. I still remember some of the questions - I don't think it's pride to say that I personally made a pretty good showing (as far as answering some difficult questions correctly, that is).



Back then, only the top 2 or 3 teams won anything.



JimHave you ever appeared on a televised game show?
my family and I just appeared on Family Feud http://mzsbglinsey.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment