Thursday, February 2, 2012

When you are watching a game show like jeopardy alone,do you say your answers out loud even tho noone can hear

LoL Yes I have to admit that i do do that. HeHe O=)When you are watching a game show like jeopardy alone,do you say your answers out loud even tho noone can hear
O=)

Report Abuse


yes, I do.When you are watching a game show like jeopardy alone,do you say your answers out loud even tho noone can hear
Yes!! And, I shout out the doors on the Price is Right. LOL
Yup!When you are watching a game show like jeopardy alone,do you say your answers out loud even tho noone can hear
LMAO! Yep!
whisper them, maybe.
I sure do.
YES, absolutely!

LOVE Jeopardy!
I play along with all the game shows, alone or not.
Not only out loud but I shout them. Once I was watching Jeopardy while working in a convenience store and a customer came in. I was really into the show so that when I rang up his beer I said, "What is $4.95?" I thought he was going to cry he laughed so hard. I was totally embarrassed.
Not very often.
certainly do, lol.
all the time! haha %26amp;%26amp; i thought i was the only one :D
yes,i say my answers alout in Y/A...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment