Thursday, February 2, 2012

What game should i play with the class to go along with my report?

I have to give a report with 5 other classmates of mine. I took the game part. I have to give a game to play. It cant be jeopardy or a word search.What game should i play with the class to go along with my report?
hang man is a good answer but how old is the class if they are seniors be prepared for spit wads o plenty. Maybe a criss cross game (where on one side you list down a whole list of say car names and on another side a whole list of car manufacturers) or match the song title to the artist for a music class, or the capital to the country for geography, or the verb to the noun for english, or the title of the book to the author for literature or even the star to the movie for general interest.What game should i play with the class to go along with my report?
hang man is my fave! lol what about some type of trivial pursuit? give out little prizes to make it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment