Thursday, February 2, 2012

Would you rather play a game of skill(jeopardy/wheel of fortune) or a game of chance (Deal or No Deal)?

Skill, ideally, but the chances of winning at least something are better on Deal or No Deal. I wouldn't be one of those flubs that says, "One more, one more!" Although, I guess it would be rather tempting, wouldn't it? Thinking that we mere mortals can outrun the fate of not picking the biggest case! Yeah, I kind of would like that adrenaline rush! So, what's my answer? Deal or No Deal!Would you rather play a game of skill(jeopardy/wheel of fortune) or a game of chance (Deal or No Deal)?
skill...i am a very unlucky person.
Skill. You get a chance to show the world how clever you are.

Anyone can win at chance.Would you rather play a game of skill(jeopardy/wheel of fortune) or a game of chance (Deal or No Deal)?
Skill, because I can control it then.
I rather play a game of skill, because it is a learnig process and you can learn how to win, as though a game of chance is awlays going to loss and you can't learn ways to win.Would you rather play a game of skill(jeopardy/wheel of fortune) or a game of chance (Deal or No Deal)?
Skill, not to mention the people on wheel of fortune always do stupid things, i watched a lady get all greedy and keep guessing answers and racking up money when the answer was obvious, she hit bankrupt, i bet i could do well on that show if i was smart and not greedy :P
Skill - Jeopardy would be fun or another like that
Bring on Howie and Deal or No Deal....I am ready
Skill especially general knowledge. I'd go for "Who want's to be a Millionare if it wasn't for the "Fastest finger first." I have 10 thumbs.
Skill.. I'm really unlucky.
Skill but I don't think Wheel of Fortune is all skill - the Wheel adds an element of chance. You can know the puzzle but if you hit bankrupt or lose a turn, you don't get a chance to guess it.
Would love to play deal, but then again loved wheel of fortune
how is wheel of fortune a game of skil???

alright.............wheel of fortune!?!?
skill

No comments:

Post a Comment