Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do you want to go on the game show, Jeopardy?

Watching Jeopardy at home, I answer the questions and amaze my family and friends with my quick recall. Everyone would urge me to go on the show, so I tried out. It's not so much how much you know, it's the stress of answering in public on stage. It's harder than you'd think. I freaked out and couldn't do it. Just easier from the comfort of your family sofa.Do you want to go on the game show, Jeopardy?
No thanks.
no because that is a show for obbsesive no it allsDo you want to go on the game show, Jeopardy?
yes i do(730p) in Va!
Only the junior jeopardy, i know that most of those questions are a little bit out of my league. I don't know anything political (b/c i don't give a d***.)Do you want to go on the game show, Jeopardy?
No I dont think Im smart enough for that
Yes, I think that I would enjoy being on that show.
No. I would perform horribly. If I wanted to humiliate myself on national tv then I would go on "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader".
What is no, Alex.
No, but I like watching it. It's a good show and sometimes when I watch it, I know some of the answers before the players buzz in to answer
ya, so easy money! and on TV! thatd be awesome. but i wanna go more on family fued or bet the house than jeaporady. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment