Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do you prefer Jeopardy, Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune game show?

I like Jeopardy the best out of the three. Mostly because it

makes me think more. And I love to learn.Do you prefer Jeopardy, Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune game show?
family feud,it seems more fun.
Wheel of Fortune..Do you prefer Jeopardy, Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune game show?
family feud, i love trying to answer the questions :D
the family feud -

one of my favorite game shows! :DDo you prefer Jeopardy, Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune game show?
i love jeopardy
Family Feud!
Jeopardy.
Family Feud
Im a master at WOF
toughyyy.. probably wheel of fortune



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

¨°o¤?? BARACK ??¤o°¨ Copy and paste

???¤o°¨OBAMA ``°o¤??? If you believe in the

?¤o°¨HE IS THE MAN!¨°o¤? FUTURE OF AMERICA

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
jeopardy is the thinking mans show
Jeopardy is my game of choice, I love it. It reminds me of a test and I love to take tests. I'm a really big nerd.
I love Wheel!
Jeopardy. I love the music
Jeopardy because I always learn something new!
Family Feud.
jeopardy,its more challanging
Wheel Of Fortune,
Jeopardy, it even sounds nice.
Wheel of Fortune..
Wheel of Fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment