Friday, January 20, 2012

Jeopardy Game for Kids (EASY 10 POINTS)?

Tonight we are hosting a party with kids ages 7-14. We are planning to have a Jeopardy game for them. What would be some good topics and questions to ask? Please answer ASAP.Jeopardy Game for Kids (EASY 10 POINTS)?
You could do like state and capitals for younger kids!Jeopardy Game for Kids (EASY 10 POINTS)?
Wow!! i wish I could be there because your in it! Well some ideas: Maybe Singer/Actors, Events, Maybe some Math here and there, or video games like my friend up there said. OR maybe a drawing contest!! Ooooo that'll be so fun! I wish I could go but, sorry, do it without me :(



Hope I'd help!Jeopardy Game for Kids (EASY 10 POINTS)?
Im 15(:

You should ask about movies, t.v. shows, video games, sports, and throw in some random questions too for fun.
ideas for Catagories:

music

tv

movies

celebs

misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment