Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jeopardy Game?

My teacher had a Jeopardy game program that came with the hand buzzers (4 i think) and a program that allows him to create his own questions and even has the sound effects like the real game show. I was wondering what product like that are out there and where I can get it. thanks!Jeopardy Game?
It's a classroom package.
Why don't you ask that teacher where he/she got it?Jeopardy Game?
local store...or online...or steal it...
i have no idea, but my teacher had the same thing! If you find out what it is it would be good to let me know! I bet it would be a great study tool!



Good luck!Jeopardy Game?
SCHOOL IS FO FOOOOOOOOLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS inspiring words from Randy he homeless guy in jersey
most porrobably toys are us hope i helped have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment