Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there a Jeopardy computer game for Windows 7?

My dad purchased Jeopardy television show game for the new computer on Christmas, and I loaded it up for him, and I kinda new it wouldn't work because it says it was for windows xp. He was told by the store he got it from that it should work. I installed it for him, and the game came up to the continue screen, but than the graphics were not supported, and the game kept freezing before it loaded to the main screen, so we returned it because I think it had to do with the graphic display issues and his computer being Windows 7 instead of XP. Just wondering if they have a Windows 7 Jeopardy game because I have looked everywhere, and all the versions are XP? Any information will be helpful.Is there a Jeopardy computer game for Windows 7?
It should work for Windows 7 as well. I downloaded games that work only on windows XP and below and it works on my windows 7 home premium. try to download again.

No comments:

Post a Comment