Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do you find the banter Alex Trebek has with the contestants on Jeopardy uncomfortable and awkward?

Or is it just me? It is like their lives are boring so they force the contestants to talk about something interesting in their life, but it is just uncomfortable to watch.



Do your kids like game shows? Which ones?Do you find the banter Alex Trebek has with the contestants on Jeopardy uncomfortable and awkward?
I love Jeopardy. We usually watch it in the winter, so I haven't seen it in a while. My husband and I compete. I love nothing more than trivia questions.



I've seen some funny interviews on there. Alex is just kinda weird. Once they were having a contest where you could win a cruise to the Galapagos Islands with Alex and I wondered how awful that would be.Do you find the banter Alex Trebek has with the contestants on Jeopardy uncomfortable and awkward?
I rarely watch the show...but find almost every story about the contestants to be so utterly boring. Who would enjoy talking with them about the time they forgot to buy milk at the store. It is his job...so he has to pretend it is interesting. So far, my kids aren't interested in game shows...just cartoons...but I love Amazing Race...kinda a game show.Do you find the banter Alex Trebek has with the contestants on Jeopardy uncomfortable and awkward?
When I used to watch the show, that was my least favorite part. It was so forced and awkward. Very boring too because I couldn't care less about the contestants.
I find great comfort knowing I'm not a nerd, because if I were, I might actually be interested in their lame stories.



My kids like Wheel of Fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment