Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?

IT DOES ESPECIALLY THE TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT PARTDoes the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?
I agree that the "tip me over and pour me out" sounds like the music immediately at the end of Final Jeopardy. Whenever my friends and I are watching Final Jeopardy, we always sing that part.
There is something wrong with you...Does the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?
It sounds alike, but they aren't identical.
No. Not really.Does the nursery rhyme "I am a Tea Pot short ans stout" have the same rhythm to the game show "Jeopardy"?
amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment