Sunday, February 5, 2012

If Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, and Jessica Simpson were on Jeopardy, who would win?

I know some of you aren't that well educated aka Repubs...But Jeopardy is a game show that requires intelligence.



I'm putting my money on Jessica in this contest.If Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, and Jessica Simpson were on Jeopardy, who would win?
Jessica Simpson for the win.
Who is Jessica Simpson?



It would be a toss up between Trump or Palin! it all depends what subject the questions ar on.

Politics : Palin

business: Trump

You forgot to mention Obama, why is he always left out in these surveys? I guess it's because he couldn't even get on the show in the first place!If Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, and Jessica Simpson were on Jeopardy, who would win?
I don't know who would win, but I'd be willing to bet this show would have the lowest scores ever recorded in the show's history.
Sean Connery always wins.If Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, and Jessica Simpson were on Jeopardy, who would win?
I don't know who would win, but I know who will lose, Sarah. She's so stupid she thinks she can see Russia from her house.

Jessica would probably win now that I think about it.
My first thought was Jessica.
Chuck Norris
Not the viewers or the ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment