Thursday, February 9, 2012

In powerpoint 2007, how do I get my 3rd slide to link to my 1st?

I am trying to make a Jeopardy game on powerpoint, however I am having problems getting my 3rd slide to link back to my first. I don't want to put a button, I just want to be able to be able to click anywhere on the slide and have it go to the main page.



Also, side question, is there a way to make the color of a button change after it has been clicked?In powerpoint 2007, how do I get my 3rd slide to link to my 1st?
I'm 99% sure there is no real way to just click anywhere on the slide (well, maybe if you are a code writer you could make it happen), but you can trick it by making a giant box - the size of the slide - and filling it with the color of your background and assigning it the hyperlink. You'll have to send it to the back of what's on the slide, but you'd have a pretty good chance of hitting it. As far as I've been able to test - you can NOT do this with a transparent box - it must be filled.In powerpoint 2007, how do I get my 3rd slide to link to my 1st?
Well, there is most likely no way to possibly do that, and the color of a button problem, nothing also. I guess you should just make the exact same slide as the first slide, next. Im sorry there is no way to do that, but consider my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment