Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jeopardy? Wheel Of Fortune? Or Price is Right? Which is your favorite game show?

It was the Price is Right. I like Drew, but I don't think anyone can replace the Bobster.Jeopardy? Wheel Of Fortune? Or Price is Right? Which is your favorite game show?
I have to go with Jeopardy....I hate shopping so that rules out Price is Right...but luv Drew Carey....he's from Cleveland =o]

Thanks for not makin me choose RU Smarter than a 5th Grader....i'm not......lol
Price is Right.



It's still a great game show regardless of the host. Plus, for college students, the prizes can give you a boost in your life whether it's for paying for college or getting a car.Jeopardy? Wheel Of Fortune? Or Price is Right? Which is your favorite game show?
Wheel of Fortune! I rock at that show!!!
Jeopardy is the best game show. It takes skill and knowledge and an understanding of how the answers are worded. The others are just way too easy.Jeopardy? Wheel Of Fortune? Or Price is Right? Which is your favorite game show?
Price Is Right. More pricing games than an exhibition fair has rides. Plus Drew Carey is doing an awesome job.
after you've tried out for, and passed the test, but never got that final call, like i did, you can never watch other people compete for money, again!
my fave is Jeopardy, especially when its a kids tournament, I can answer more then, ha ha!
#1 pPrice is Right

#2 Wheel of Fortune

#3 Jeopardy
I like Wheel of Fortune. When the WheelMobile came to my city, my aunt was selected to be a contestant onstage!
I like Jeopardy the best. I always learn something interesting.
the price is right!!! all the contestants are so crazy! they always spaz out and scream and jump around and practically soil themselves. its great junk television!
Wheel of Fortune. Does Deal or no Deal count as a game show? I really like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment